AiM Solo 2 DL Plug & Play Lap Timer Kit Yamaha YZF-R1/M - YZF-R6
The AiM Solo 2 DL is the most precise GPS lap timer there is with the ability to show you your lap time live as you drive. Receiving data from two satellite constellations from anywhere on the globe by using GPS and Glonass also giving you a significant improvement in data speed and positioning precision.
This all adds up to your startup time being reduced to a matter of seconds and lap times are accurate to a tolerance of two-hundredths of a second.
The Yamaha ECU interface cable provides a plug & play solution for connecting the Solo 2 DL lap timmer to your bike. Please refer to the technical sheet on how to connect the ECU cable to your bike.
The sampled data you record depends on the actual ECU but typically includes RPM, engine load, throttle position (TPS), oil, air, water temperature, oil pressure, battery voltage, speed, gear and lambda value (air/fuel). The list of ECUs is forever growing and being updated.
Add a SmartyCam HD/GP HD camera to create an even more powerful system to help provide you with great videos that include all the technical information to help improve your performance.
Solo 2 DL gives instant speed, timing splits live data and predictive lap times.
The Solo 2 DL has a sharp, high contrast display which helps drivers easily identify the data displayed on the screen. The Solo 2 DL also features a selection of 7 different backlight colours which can be selected to suit your requirements.
Please Note: For these models/years Aim recommends not to remove the stock dash. Doing so will disable some of the bike functions or safety controls.
- Direct ECU data logging
- Predictive lap timing
- Up to 8 configurable display pages
- Integrated GPS & GLONASS receiver
- Automatic track recognition
- Internal 4 GB memory
- Wi-Fi connection
- 10 configurable RGB LEDs
- Database with more than 4,000 tracks worldwide
- Yamaha ECU connection cable
- Multiple-use modes: speed, time, performance
- 7 different colour backlights
- Display: Graphical
- Display Resolution : 238 x 99 pixels
- Display Pages: Up to 5 freely configurable
- Backlight: 7 configurable RGB colours
- Shift lights/alarm LEDs : 10 configurable RGB LEDs
- Integrated track database: Yes
- Inertial platform : Internal 3 axis +5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro +3 axis magnetometer
- Wi-Fi connection: Yes
- GPS: 10 Hz
- ECU connection: CAN, RS232 or K-Line to thousands of industry-leading ECUs
- External power: 12 V
- Connectors : 1 socket (binder) 712, 5 pins, 1 socket (binder) 712, 8 pins
- Memory: 4 GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium
- Pushbuttons: Metallic
- Dimensions : 98.0 x 73.7 x 30.2mm
- Weight: 249g, battery included
- Waterproof: IP67
What's In the Box:
- Solo 2 DL
- Power cable with AC adapter
- User manual
- AiM Sticker
- AiM Yamaha Connection Cable
- 1 rubber dowel
- 1 Allen screw with flat head M6
- 1 rubber washer
- 2 Allen screws with flat head M4 x 10
- YZF-R1 2015 < Onwards
- YZF-R1M 2015 < Onwards
- YZF-R6 2017 < Onwards