Yamaha R1 2020 - 5 way 'Type C' Brake pump mount for standard and YEC kit systems with KT160 billet aluminium twist grip sensor housing.
Right handlebar switch assembly - Stop/run, Up, Select, Down, Start
- The 2020 bike features a 1 piece switch and twist grip sensor housing which is over-large and easy to crash damage. This new assembly features the BSD 'plug and play' brake mounted switch assemblies with an all new aluminium billet housing for the twist grip sensor. No re-programming is needed, just fit the parts and plug them in
- The twist grip may also be rotated on the bar to achieve optimum component clearance. Housing is available separately both as a replacement part and for use with other race switch products
- Right side for direct mounting as part of the brake pump assembly, this replaces the standard brake clamp
Designs are available for:
- 32mm In-line bolts, use clamp type BR-A (to suit a standard brake)
- 30mm offset bolts, use clamp type BR-B
- 32mm in-line bolts with left offset for Nissin and Brembo RC brake pumps, use clamp type BR-N
- 30mm in-line bolts for Accosato brake pump , use clamp type BR-F
Specify clamp type at the time of ordering. One clamp is supplied free of charge per switch.
Alternative clamps can be purchased separately, no need to replace the switch assembly.
This switch is intended to replace the standard right hand handlebar switch to provide simple Up, Down and Select push buttons replacing the scroll wheel using an intelligent control circuit board embedded within the switch body. No user programming is required, just plug it in and use it.
- On/Off (kill switch)
- UP function
- Select (mode) function)
- DOWN function
No modification of the bike wiring is necessary, this kit plugs directly into standard wiring connectors
- Width at centre - 13.5mm
- Cable length - Same as the standard switch
- Coating - Black anodised
- Made in the UK
- 5 x sealed push-button switches
- Pre-wired connector to suit the standard bike wiring
- retaining screws
- KT160 billet aluminium housing
Wiring for the brake switch is not included with this switch, to add this please request at the time of ordering.