GP SG Quickshifter - Yamaha R7
Swedish based Cordona Precision Technology have been developing motorcycle Quickshifters for many years and due to their quality function and performance, we are now seeing their systems being used in MotoGP, World Endurance and many of the domestic Superbike championships worldwide.
Upgrading the Quickshifter on your track or road bike will greatly improve performance and feel for the rider and using our quality shifters from Cordona will certainly help reduce wear and any potential damage to your gearbox.
The strain gauge sensors used on Cordona Quickshifters are far superior than the stock OEM shifters, that can often lack feel and a longer cut time. Upgrading to a Cordona unit you will notice a superior distinct and smooth gear change performance similar to top GP and WSBK systems.
“Testing the the Cordona shifter on track with our R1 back to back with OEM unit I could straight away notice the difference in feeling and a quicker response time, the Cordona unit gave a far smoother and seamless type shift, certainly made shifting faster and kept the bike more stable when shifting mid corner on the side of the tyre”
James Hillier - (Isle of man TT and North West 200 winner)
- Plug & Play Quickshifter kit
- GP SG digital switch Quickshifter - Moto3 WC winning tech
- Plug & Play cable to bike interface
- 170mm aluminium rod
- M6 stainless steel nut/stud kit
- Strain gauge technology, no moving parts in sensor
- 5-15v DC power supply
- 20MHz processor with adaptive calibration for temperature & vibration
- Configurable for push or pull shift function
- Completely sealed and weather protected (IP68) sensor and module
- High precision CNC machined stainless steel housing
- Dimensions; 45mm long, 14mm diameter
- M6 ’magical’ threads, left and right threads in both sensor ends
- CE mark (EMC radiated)
- Suitable for YZF-R7 2021 < Onwards