The New Gilles GPL2 Clip On Handlebar is an evolution from the GPL handlebar. Designed for track or fast road use with a fixed angle of 6 degrees. They weigh in at just 670g and are hard anodised black for durability.
Key features include laser etched markings for easy justification to the fork. Separate bolting for the clamp and tube avoids fork damage from crashes and makes replacing damaged/bent tubes an easier process with standard tools.
The tube length measures 255mm by 22.2mm outer diameter, they are easily replaceable and available as a spare part.
CLICK HERE FOR REPLACEMENT TUBE
- black anodized
- Very lightweight construction (ca. 670 gram)
- Engraved markings for easy justification to the fork
- Separated bolting for clamp and tube to avoid damages to the fork in case of crash
- Bolting of the tube is at the outer position for easier change with standard tools
- Length of the tube is 255mm
- Fixed angle of 6 degree is the perfect compromise for sportive and street use
- YZF-R1 2015 - 2019
- YZF-R1 2020>
- YZF-R6 2016 >